Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer's End Barn Sale Details #2

I will have a limited number of my Walden Walkers rock maple walking sticks available in the $1 to $10 price range. Pick a stick and Take A Hike! See you on September 5th. Scroll down to see more items that will be available to see and to buy at my Barn Sale.
Also, I will have over 500 gently used paperbacks, many in the mystery/thriller category but also non-fiction and contemporary fiction trade paperbacks. Price will be $2 each or 3 for $5.00. Such a deal.
The Summer's End Barn Sale will be located at my workshop/studio located on the Saco River in Bar Mills Maine. From Gorham follow 202 to 4A in Buxton. Turn Right. Salmon Falls Road is left off 4A. We are at 18 Salmon Falls Road. First house on left. Yellow with attached Barn.

No comments: