Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Blues

I have been experimenting with changing the back profile as well as the shape of the back leg. The angle of the seat to the back is perfect. I won't mess with that. I am also changing the shape of the arm for 2010. It's still going to be a full 8" wide where it matters. As I've discovered many of my customers use the arms to hold their laptop computers. Try that with your average Adirondack chair. Tomorrow I will compare my chair with the competition. As you will see there is no comparison. Sure they beat me on price -- $200 vs. $375 for my Weekender, but then again what would you rather be driving, a Yugo (remember those?) or a BMW. For guaranteed quality there is just no comparison. Go with a Weekender. You can pass them along to the next generation.

No comments: