Friday, February 19, 2010

2010 Preliminary Event Schedule

I've been putting together my 2010 events calendar for publication to my website. Here's what we have planned thus far:

July 9-13 at the Woodlanders Gathering, Mineral Point Wisconsin. Alan Bradstreet and I will be demonstrating the fine art of walking stick creation and rustic joinery techniques.
August 28th from 10-2 at the Center For Maine Craft in Gardiner. I will demonstrate rustic chair making from design to seat weaving. I will have chairs on display and for sale throughout the summer so stop by! It's a great place to visit and shop.
Labor Day Weekend. Director's Choice Craft Show at the Center For Maine Crafts. The first of what promises to be one of the regions best shows. Enjoy early bird Holiday shopping in a festive atmosphere.
September 11-12 at the 23rd Annual Rustic Furniture Fair at the Adirondack Museum in Blue Mountain Lake. The premier show for quality rustic furnishings. Not to be missed.
We are now finalizing plans for other shows. So visit my site early and often for the latest news.

No comments: