Friday, January 8, 2010

Color Your World!



Customers picked some pretty awesome colors last summer. From "Prairie Grass" to "Warm Earth",
"Watertown" to "Chic Lime", the combinations have been amazing. I already have my color fan decks out dreaming of what will be big in 2010. I can't wait to see. Right now the landscape is full of dirty whites and pale grays and the temps are hovering around 20 degrees of Fahrenheit. It's warm as toast in my workshop as I work on next summer's inventory. I invite you to start looking ahead to opening up your camp. Those fine spring days are right around the corner. Head on down to your Benjamin Moore retailer and immerse yourself in all those wonderful colors. Now imagine your deck with four or six weekender chairs painted in your special colors. Call now and I can make your dreams a reality. I am offering special pricing on 4 or more chairs. Call today for details. In the meantime have a colorful winter! (207) 351-6966.


No comments: