Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pretty In Pink

Something about this chair makes me think of the Easter Bunny. Is the Easter Bunny pink? I know his nose is. Grace Slick's rabbit was white. An albino bunny has pink eyes. Johnny Winter had pink eyes. Edgar too. Maybe he was the Easter Bunny underneath all that white hair. Rock and Roll Hoochie Cooo. C'mon and Take a Free Ride. Not exactly Easter music is it? I apologize for sounding a bit like Andy Rooney in this blog. Does Andy even know what a blog is? And just what is this "twitter" thing? Funny how the older you get the more set in your ways you become. I want to thank my five year old neighbor, Ava, for suggesting this chair color. I never would have come up with it on my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twitter is turning into a good thing for me, as a small business owner. Look into it and tweet to give the world little hints of the treasures they'll find here.